Designaffairs is a strategic and design consulting agency in Germany, which is responsible for the design of Eyetop VR 3D Glasses.
Problems to solve in this project:
After completing the industrial design, the customer encountered problems with structural design. Its complexity is mainly reflected in two special requirements of industrial design:
● The focal length and pupillary distance should be adjusted at the same time;
● There is an angle of 5° when adjusting the focal length.
At the same time, the electronic motherboard in VR glasses generates a lot of heat while working, and the problem of heat dissipation needs to be solved urgently.
iMotion is mainly responsible for mechanical design, stress simulation test, development of injection molding process of magnesium-aluminum alloy, assembly cleaning brush, assembly and testing of this product.
● In the smallest space, the designer solved the problem of adjusting the focal length and pupillary distance and met the requirement of adjusting the myopia degree of 550° within 1.1mm with lowest cost.
● The special injection molding process of magnesium-aluminum alloy is adopted to solve the heat dissipation problem of the whole system.
● In order to optimize user experiences, iMotion solved the problems of allergy and difficult ventilation caused by product pressure on human face.
We has completed a series of processes from product research and development, mold development, product verification to market in half a year, which has been recognized and affirmed by the customer.